Saturday 17 December 2011

Everyday Eleanor Elegance...

Hi there,

I combined the Pals Paper Arts sketch with this week's Colour Q challenge to create this little number:


I used one of the new sets coming in Sale-a-Bration on Jan 24th called Everyday Elegance to create the sentiment panel and tiny butterflies - love that frame! The centre coordinates with the curly label punch and makes it easy peasy to pop a sentiment in the middle. Those gorgeous flowers are from a set in our catty called Everything Eleanor - I stamped them with Real Red then coloured with Regal Rose ink and a blender pen. I wanted to use Real Red ribbon but didn't have any suitable ones in my stash so I dyed some Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon with Real Read reinker and love the result! I added an antique brad to the centre of the bow to finish things off.

That's all for now - I'm off to finish a calendar present I'm making for someone - lots of work but hopefully worth it!

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Amy! Love how you used your colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy Holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is sooooo pretty! Your fussy cutting is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at colourQ this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have been selected s one of the three winners for the Pals Paper Arts challenge. I could not find an email address on your blog. Please contact me at mike@stampin-style.com and I'll email you the code for the electronic winner's badge for your blog!

    Congrats again,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspire me! I will be glad to acquaintance and friendship! Please with the cards

    ReplyDelete