Sunday 11 December 2011

Get Well Mojo...

Hi there!

Welcome to my new blog - I hope you enjoy stopping in here and seeing what I've been creating. I decided to start a blog to share my SU creations for those ladies who come to my classes and workshops who want to see what I've been making (and of course anyone else who wants to pop in!). For anyone who thinks I look familiar, my old blog was Devlinwhite Designs, but I felt like a fresh start so hence White House Stamping!

I've recently had a delivery of some pre-order stuff from the new mini catalogue coming out on the 4th of Jan as well as some Sale-a-Bration goodies (which starts on the 24th of Jan) and I've been inspired to start playing! Term has pretty much finished and I now only have two more days of work before the Christmas holidays so I've got some more time than usual to get inky...

I used this week's Mojo sketch as my starting point for this card (the photo's not great cos daylight had faded by the time I'd finished!):


I flipped the sketch to accommodate this image which is from one of the sets coming in the new mini. I stamped the image with Early Espresso and coloured with Pink Pirourette and Soft Suede markers. I painted a little bit of Champagne shimmer paint on the flowers with an aqua brush but you can't see it in this photo... I used Beau Chateau dsp for the layers and the rosette (created with two scallop circle punches and an antique brad). I distressed the edges of each panel and added a little sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I really appreciate you visiting and love reading the comments people so kindly write!

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors. By the way...do you have an Ott Lite? I came up with a simple set-up for photographing cards. If you'd like to take a look, check out the tutorial on my blog. This is how I take all the photos for my blog...no sunlight needed. :)

    Deb
    http://debscreativeheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete