Saturday 21 April 2012

Rose Wreath Throwdown...

Hiya,

I've had a creative day so far and caught up with a bunch of challenges that I've had my eye on... I combined the Colour Throwdown colours with the CPS sketch this week:

 

I my favourite new set - Apothecary Art - to come up with this...


I stamped the label image on watercolour card with Stazon ink and die-cut using one of the Framelits dies coming in the new Summer mini catty. I coloured the image with inkpads and an aquabrush, stamped the image again on Naturals Ivory and cut out, stamping the sentiment in the middle with Always Artichoke ink. The dsp is from the Flirtatious pack - it fit the colour challenge perfectly! I stamped the En Francais background on the right-hand side of the Always Artichoke panel to represent the panel at the bottom of the sketch (which I flipped to suit my image).

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Apothecary Art, En Francais
Ink: Stazon, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Paper: Flirtatious dsp, watercolour, Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, Always Artichoke
Tools: Framelits dies
Accessories: Pearls

I'll be back soon with another creation to share! Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Love the subtle script in the BG! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete