Thursday 2 August 2012

Fresh Manly Duo....

Hiya,

Just popping in with a quick card I made combining a few challenges...

I thought the colours would suit a masculine card so I got out my Up, Up and Away set and work with that...


The balloons were stamped on First Addition dsp, first with Early Espresso then with Crumb Cake. I used the top note die to cut the shape and the Early Espresso layer underneath. The dsp strip is from Well Worn and the border at the side was created using the scallop edgelit die - I cut it once then moved it along sligtly and cut again - makes for a bit of a different border!

That's all for now - I'll be back tomorrow with my Friday Mashup creation...

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. The colors are fantastic with the balloons!! Love this! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paring of images, DSP and colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you stamped your images on the newsprint dsp - so clever! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Amy! I love how you stamped the balloons on the newsprint! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete