Sunday 18 November 2012

Retro Aviary Baby...

Hiya,

Just popping in quickly to share a card I made combining two challenges...

      

I was asked for some baby cards last week and realised that I didn't have any boy ones so I put that on my mental list of cards to make. I was thinking about what I could do with these colours and I came up with this...



Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Aviary, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Orchard Harvest dsp, Cajun Craze, Tempting Turqouise, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Tempting Turqouise
Tools: Argyle embossing folder, banner framelits
Accessories: Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon (ret), vintage trinkets

I'm keeping things short and sweet today...

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. THis is so cute....I don't know why I just don't break down and get this set, it's so fun with every color! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors and making them look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Amy, love that wood grain paper and the embossing! thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this non traditional baby card!

    ReplyDelete