Friday 16 November 2012

Thankful leaves...

Hiya,

This week over at the Friday Mashup, Rita is bringing us a fun challenge...

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with "Leaves".
  2. Or Make a project saying "Thank You".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Thank You project with Leaves".

I held a class a few weeks ago using the Autumn Accents Bigz die and one of the cards was a thank you... so I thought it fit well with this challenge!


I went with lots of texture on this one, embossing the vanilla background with the woodgrain embossing folder, then using the same folder on the leaves (I folded them in half before putting them in the folder). The acorn tops were embossed with the square lattice EF. I layered the leaves over some strips of Early Espresso coredinations card that I tore to reveal the core. The greeting is from Itty Bitty Banners, die-cut with the matching framelit. I spritzed the whole card with Very Vanilla Smooch for some sparkle and shine.

Make sure you stop by the Friday Mashup to check out the rest of the team's fab creations!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Amy! I love the acorn tops and the strips of Core'dinations! Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the extra texture you added with the ripped core'dinations paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the texture on the leaves Amy, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Amy! Love the textures and the colors you used.
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete