Saturday 10 May 2014

Creative Shabby Purples

Hello!

I combined a couple of challenges the other evening to make a little something: The Card Concept inspiration and the Mojo Monday sketch...


I went for the 'shabby chic' style for this one with the help of my distressing tool...


I used quite a few products that will be retiring come the end of June: the Creative Elements stamp set, Little Leaves sizzlit die, large pearls, Afternoon Picnic dsp and core'dinations cardstock... oh and the sentiments are from So Very Grateful (in the Spring/Summer catty) which sadly won't be in the new catty in July!

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Creative Elements, So Very Grateful
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Paper: Afternoon Picnic dsp, Elegant Eggplant & Perfect Plum core'dinations, Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: large pearls, Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon
Tools: Little Leaves sizzlit, woodgrain embossing folder, scallop tag topper punch, distressing tool

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely beautiful! It completely jumped out at me and I am in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Amy! You impress me every time! Fantastic use of the sketch- it certainly would have had me stumped! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bow, the placement of the sentiment and everything about this card...well done Amy!

    ReplyDelete