Wednesday 23 July 2014

Blended Corner Garden...

Hi there,

One of my favourite things in the new catalogue is the FAB Blendabilities markers... I love to colour and they create the most wonderful finished image! One of the stamps that I knew would be so much fun to colour in is the new background stamp Corner Garden... It took me ages to colour because there's so much detail, but boy did I have fun!!


I haven't played along with the Friday Mashup gals in a while and this card fits perfectly with this week's challenge to use a background stamp with a 3D element...


I used a mix of Blendabilities: Rich Razzleberry, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and the skin collection, as well as the colour lifter.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Corner Garden, Hey You
Ink: Memento black ink, Blendabilities
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake,Pool Party, Naturals White
Accessories: rhinestones
Tools: 1 3/4" circle punch, Chalk Talk framelits, scoring tool & board, Beautiful Wings embosslit

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

3 comments:

  1. Amy, this is absolutely gorgeous! I was just telling someone else I'm embossing this the first time I use it because coloring it in looks like a LOT of work. SO SO lovely though! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars Amy your coloring is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, your card is a perfect example of how the Blendabilities can be used...well, by such a talented artist! I do love how they color and yours is absolutely gorgeous! TFS with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete