Tuesday 15 July 2014

Cutting Edge ColourQ...

Hiya!

I'm having a rather rare day off at home today - catching up on some stuff and preparing for my Christmas in July class happening this Saturday and next... So I can actually post my ColourQ creation in good time and not rushing to do it in between piano lessons and lectures! This week's challenge is fun - you get a few options to play with...


I decided to use splashes of all 5 of the colours and when I saw the inspiration over at the new Cutting Edge Challenge, I knew it would be perfect for these colours. Now, I am having to be VERY patient as my favourite stamp set from the new catty is on backorder (Flower Patch) - boohoo! But, I did get sent the framelits to go wit the stamp set so I thought I'd have a play with them on their own to see what I could create...


Here's the inspiration from The Cutting Edge...


I used the same layout, the embossed background and the idea of five different colours in the die-cut images.

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Hey You
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz, Hello Honey
Ink: Stazon black
Accessories: Dazzling Details
Tools: Mosaic embossing folder, Flower Fair framelits, Beautiful Wings embosslits die

Make sure you check out the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Love how you used the colours. Thanks for the inspiration; nice to know the framelits can create a fabulous project without the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! I love how you incorporated all the colors of the challenge into your diecuts!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Cutting Edge Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Amy...your card makes me so happy...how wonderful and lovely:)!! So happy you were a part of this week's Cutting Edge challenge:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your translation of the inspiration photo - you NAILED it!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Cutting Edge Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card. love how you used the colors and the great layout!

    ReplyDelete