Friday 8 August 2014

Feathery Blessings...

Hello!

I was super excited this week when my box of pre-order goodies arrived from the Autumn/Winter catty! There was a bunch of stuff to play with but I decided to go with something autumnal before getting the Christmas stuff inky. So I combined the gorgeous Four Feathers stamp set and framelits with the Color Me Autumn dsp to come up with this...


I gotta say - I love how this one turned out! I used the Mojo Monday sketch this week for my layout...


I stamped the larger feather with Blackberry Bliss ink and the smaller one with Versamark, embossed with gold then coloured with Cajun Craze and an aquabrush. Both were die-cut with the matching framelits (available as a bundle - yay!).

Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Four Feathers, Something to Say, Blessed by God
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Versamark
Paper: Color Me Autumn dsp, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: Blackberry Bliss ribbon, Gold Basic metal buttons, linen thread
Tools: Project Life corner punch, Circle card thinlit collection, Feathers Framelits dies

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

1 comment: