Tuesday 30 September 2014

Watercoloured leaves...

Hiya!


It's time for another fun ColourQ challenge and this week's colours have got a lovely autumnal feel to them...


I thought I'd try something a bit different and create some leaves using the Autumn Accents die and some watercolour paper, so I got out my aquabrush and inks and had some fun creating this...


I used the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch for my layout...


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Dictionary, Everyday Occasions kit
Ink: Island Indigo, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Watercolour, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Chocolate Chip, watercolour dsp
Accessories: Chocolate Chip chevron ribbon, linen thread, gold button, neutrals candy dots
Tools: Autumn Accents bigz die, Finishing touches edgelits


Make sure you check out the fab creations from the rest of the design team this week!


Thanks for stopping by...


x Amy x

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Amy. Love those leaves and the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the colors Amy!! Your leaves and layout are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and so gorgeous!! I love your mix of elements and the leaves are totally eye catching. Thank you for joining our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty!!! Love the watercolor leaves- so pretty!!! Colors are Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your use of the colors with our sketch...perfect fall card! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your leaves are beautiful! I love the look. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete