Tuesday 11 November 2014

Blooming Birthday Tag

Hiya!


It's time for another ColourQ challenge and I just love this week's inspiration pic - so pretty!


I had to substitute a few colours as three of these are retired so I used Old Olive, Tangelo Twist and Cajun Craze. I decided to break out a hostess set and do some colouring and cutting for this one...


I was inspired by the Tag You're It challenge this week and Lyn's beautiful tag card so that was my inspiration for this one. The flowers were stamped on watercolour paper, coloured with an aquabrush and inkpads, then I covered the images with Versamark ink and clear embossed twice to give them a shiny glazed look (you can't really see in the photo but it's really pretty IRL). I keep forgetting that the Tag You're It challenge is supposed to be CAS so I added layers and pearls before realising... oops!


Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Bloom with Hope
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Tangelo Twist, Cajun Craze, Stazon, Versamark
Paper: Project Life card, Color Me Autumn dsp, Chocolate Chip, Watercolour, Naturals White
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Iridescent Ice EP Tangelo Twist ribbon, pearls
Tools: Angled Tag Topper punch

Make sure you check out the gorgeous creations by the rest of the design team this week!


Thanks for stopping by...


x Amy x

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on Lynn's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are beautiful. I can see the shiny embossing and I love how it makes the flowers look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Love your glittery orange daisies. Thanks for playing along with the Tag You're It challenge.

    ReplyDelete