Sunday 11 January 2015

Herd Snapshot...

Hello!

When I saw the SU Spring/Summer catalogue one of the stamp sets that caught my eye was the From the Herd set - it's so fun! I don't have many {any!} funny stamp sets - if it's butterflies and flowers you want, I'm you're gal! So I thought I'd get this set and have a bit of a play, and this is my first creation with it...


I just love that sentiment! I showed it to my husband and it made him laugh... so it must be funny! I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch to get me started...


The image was stamped on Naturals White then coloured in with an aqua brush and inkpads (and a couple of Blendabilities). I used a combination of the On Film and Square framelits to create the layers with Soft Suede and Hello Honey card.

Thanks for stopping by!

x Amy x

11 comments:

  1. Love everything about this Amy! Great image, terrific colouring, funny sentiment and a great take on the sketch! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one fabulous card! I love everything about it -- the frame, the coloring, the clip, the color scheme.... And I love how you've cropped the stamped image. Beautiful work, Amy! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used the sketch perfectly with this cute set. Love all the details, including how you layered the Hello Honey piece. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win at Freshly Made Sketches #168. The animals are so cute! And great choice of color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Amy - a worthy FMS winner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those critters just make me giggle! Well done, and a well deserved win at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Amy! I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the Freshly Made win Amy! This is fantastic - so beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmygoodness that is sooooooooo CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, Well done :) did you use an embossing folder for the brown frame ?

    ReplyDelete