Tuesday 10 March 2015

ColourQ Mashed Up...

Hiya!

It's time for another fun ColourQ challenge - check out this week's colours...


I decided to go with another masculine card as I thought these colours lent themselves well, however some of the other DT members have produced some gorgeous girly cards so anything is possible with this combo!


I used the Postage Due stamp set with some new MFT Blueprints dies that I treated myself to recently. I also decided to play along with the Friday Mashup's birthday celebrations this week and combined two challenges:



I actually managed to 'double mash' these, using the sketch with a masculine theme, together with leaves and thank you.

Make sure you check out the creations from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

8 comments:

  1. awesome job doing the double Mash up Amy.. And so glad to see you back joining us!!! This is perfect for a masculine Thank you.. I love the postage stamp. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the stamps you used - the bicycle and the postage stamp. Great dies too! I'm new to the Friday Mashup but I'm joining the celebration too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Amy. Last week was the first time I inked up Postage Due, and IM wondering why I waited so long! Appreciate your inspiration, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the challenges you chose...great job mashing them up! Thanks for celebrating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
    I spotted you over at Friday Mash Up.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic masculine card, you knocked it out of the park mashing up the challenges!

    Thanks for joining our celebration at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I had fun with this cQc too!
    I think it's fantastic how you combined the mashup challenges...such a beautifully designed card! Thanks for helping us celebrate #200 at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy FANTASTIC placement of colors. I was just looking at it admiring how nicely you put together the card.

    ReplyDelete