Sunday 13 September 2015

Fresh Vintage Leaves

Hi there!

I've been busy prepping for an upcoming class featuring the Vintage Leaves stamp set & matching dies from Stampin Up and I decided to combine a couple of challenges to help inspire me. I combined the Freshly Made Sketch with the colours from the Paper Players...


I wanted to try out a background technique idea that I'd had going round in my head and seeing as this sketch showed off quite a bit of the background, I thought it would be perfect...


This focuses on tone-on-tone stamping and is pretty simple in the end, but I rather like the outcome - perfect for a guy (and I'm often asked for thank you cards for men!).

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

7 comments:

  1. Amy what a beautiful card! I love the blocks of colour and the way that you created your background panel with the inset leaves - very creative. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the background! And those beautiful colorful leaves really POP against the tone on tone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors together! And I love the background you've created. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I LOVE your card.....especially the creative background. Would you mind sharing how you did it?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy this is lovely and I had looked at that colour challenge and couldn't imagine myslef being able to make those colours work well together. You have done such a lovely card I think now maybe I should give it another look! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, your card is gorgeous! I love the tone on tone stamping and the colorful leaves just pop off the card! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete