Tuesday 1 March 2016

Beautiful Blues Notebook...

Hiya!

It's time for another ColourQ challenge and this week we've got a fabulous combination of blues...


It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with these colours but I eventually decided to pull out an old Papertrey set, Guidelines, and create my own background paper (inspired by the printed bedlinen). I'd forgotten how much fun it is to play with this set and the endless possibilities you can create!


I had a heart-shaped doily in the Bermuda Bay shade of blue so added that along with my background paper, a simple Verve scripture and of course a butterfly! I have a stash of these little blue notebooks that are a perfect match for Brilliant Blue so I thought I'd alter one of those for a gift for someone or to sell perhaps - we'll see!

Make sure you check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Royal Court this week!

Thanks for stopping by...

x Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful and amazing. I love the PTI Guidlines stamp set and I will create also a new pattern. Thanx.
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pattern you created with Guidelines. I always forget to pull that set out--thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete